特价圈
特价圈首页> 心得分享> 3个大学生必看的名人演讲稿
3个大学生必看的名人演讲稿
人气: 特价圈达人:刘海 发表于:2013-08-09

1. 乔布斯(Steve Jobs)在斯坦福毕业典礼的演讲——Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

当我十七岁的时候,我读到了一句话:“如果你把每一天都当作生命中最后一天去生活的话,那么有一天你会发现你是正确的。”这句话给我留下了深刻的印象。从那时开始,过了33 年,我在每天早晨都会对着镜子问自己:“如果今天是我生命中的最后一天,你会不会完成你今天想做的事情呢?”当答案连续很多次被给予“不是”的时候,我知道自己需要改变某些事情了。

2. 杰夫·贝佐斯(Jeff Bezos)在普林斯顿毕业典礼的演讲——We are our choices.

I didn’t think I’d regret trying and failing. And I suspected I would always be haunted by a decision to not try at all.

我认为我不会为失败地尝试而遗憾,但是有所决定但完全不去付诸行动则可能会一直煎熬着我。

Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?

你们是被惯性所引导,还是追随自己内心的热情?

Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?

你们会墨守陈规,还是勇于创新?

Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure?

你们会选择安逸的生活,还是选择一个奉献与冒险的人生?

Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?

你们会屈从于批评,还是会坚守信念?

Will you bluff it out when you’re wrong, or will you apologize?

你们会掩饰错误,还是会坦诚道歉?

Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?

你们会因害怕拒绝而掩饰内心,还是会在面对爱情时勇往直前?

Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?

你们想要波澜不惊,还是想要搏击风浪?

When it’s tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?

你们会在严峻的现实之下选择放弃,还是会义无反顾地前行?

Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?

你们要做愤世嫉俗者,还是踏实的建设者?

Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?

你们要不计一切代价地展示聪明,还是选择善良?

3. JK罗琳在哈佛大学毕业典礼上的演讲——As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters

Given a time machine or a Time Turner, I would tell my 21-year-old self that personal happiness lies in knowing that life is not a check-list of acquisition or achievement. Your qualifications, your CV, are not your life, though you will meet many people of my age and older who confuse the two. Life is difficult, and complicated, and beyond anyone’s total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes.

如果能回到过去,她会告诉21岁的自己:一个人的幸福在于他懂得——生活不等于你的收获和成就。你的简历,你的证书并不代表你的生活,尽管很多人会混淆着两者。生活是如此的复杂,任何人都无法掌控它。明白了这一点,你就能够宠辱不惊。

我是特价圈达人,马上来: 添加品牌  |  添加店铺  |  发布活动  |  发布优惠券  |  发表文章  |  发布问问  |  我来许个愿
关于特价圈| 免责声明| 广告合作| 联系我们| 网站帮助| 人才招聘| 网站地图| 友情链接| 意见反馈| 手机版
Copyright 2010-2017 © tejiaquan.comAll Rights Reserved
京ICP备10042614号